Aug 16, 2020

How do I clean the carpet cleaner ITSELF???

Aubrey Tirri: if you have the upright thing the tank comes off you can run warm soapy water Thur it and pour it out . You can also run hot (NOT BOILING) water Thur the whole thing outside and rinse it all out.If you have like a little green or a spot bot. put some of the carpet cleaning solution in it and put it outside and prop it up so the scrubbers cannot touch anything a let the clean water and solution clean it out for you. Wipe the outside off with a warm soapy water n wipe dry or air dry. I have a bissel upright steamer & a tank style as well this is how I clean out mine and I take the filters out and wash them off with soapy water as well and replace them. I hope that this helps you Happy cleaning.Janice...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment