Aug 23, 2020

Moved From The Nederland, moving back?  

Moved From The Nederland, moving back?  

answers 0:Hi, thank you for taking your time reading this situation I am in that I want to explain, I really appreciate all the advice's I'll get from your valuable time. I'll try to tell you this as short as I can, so I lived in the Nederland with a Dutch passport. 10 years ago, I got forced by my father to move back to Africa, so we did, now he kicked me out of the house, I have no where to go (the situation I am in is very hard). It's hard for me to make money in here, the euro currency is very high, but I worked for years now and was able to save enough to pay for an airplane ticket after the arrival to the Netherlands, I'll have 200 euro left (my calculating's). I wont have enough for an apartment, so I be homeless wandering around the streets. Please I need help, could the government help me get an gov! ernmental apartment and get me on welfare just at the beginning until I find job? That's my purpose going back there. I just need the government helping me just at the beginning until whatever job I could find no matter if I find a job in a greenhouse or any labor jobs. Do I need to have an address to get a job? My second question is which government offices do i have to apply in so they know I am back in the Nederland? I hope this did not got anyone angry toward what I am asking, thanks again and have a wonderful day!Between I am 20 years of age, graduated as a dental assistant....Show moreanswers 1:Do you still have your dutch passport current or expired ? are you a citizen of the Netherlands, seems like you are, if yes, go to the Dutch embassy and try to get help to return to the Netherlands at the embassy, then try and find a job when you return there.

No comments:

Post a Comment