Aug 4, 2020

Poll & coke Or Diet Coke?

Shan Lanen: yep

Mickey Isle: coke can't stand the diet one taste's like ****

Moises Rupinski: nope.

Dewey Heersink: Coke Zero.

Adan Stribble: i like both their both strong as hell.!

Lyndon Mattas: Which do you prefer & Do you usually have anything to drink along with your doughnuts?

Cliff Tyre: Coke.

Bryant Chaudhry: Neither. Love cream filling. Usually drink coffee with it.

Michal Semple: coke..diet one has an awful after taste

Providencia Serpe: Coca Cola.

Newton Fedorko: Diet coke....

Esmeralda Pigram: Jelly! With a hot chocolate or iced tea.

Norma Marsalis: Dawgs or Dogs

Geraldo Mccalla: u can clean it up with shamwow

Loriann Carrigan: Cats.

Tana Dumoulin: Milk.

Corey Rohleder: Cats :D

Florencio Dingle: 12 cats 2 dogsi would like to have more dogs thoughstray cats just show up and mom takes them in. we have a cat patio out back so the cats can go outside in a cage. it! s like a zoo. but for the cats.i love both. i just hate cat boxes

Ardath Templer: Regular coke .

Derrick Cacioppo: Dogs,

Karl Jantzen: Regular coke. Diet coke has aspartame in it

Joellen Zorrilla: I do both but I prefer smoking.

Joaquin Dronko: Coke

Esmeralda Pigram: I drink.

Bryant Pillitteri: neither

Bryant Chaudhry: everyone who says cats has no heart

Tereasa Sorensen: Cats. I mean dogs are cute and playful, but they smell b.a.d

Dick Baumgarten: I don't drink anything diet

Karl Samiec: Coke.

Gaston Edgcomb: No, I don't. I see it as pointless.

Lawanna Livsey: Some people are weird about the custard, but i love 'em.As well as Chocolate filled doughnuts

Rodolfo Merel: Smoke? YesDrink? Yes

Tana Dumoulin:

Sammy Kar: Jam filled. I don't usually drink anything with them.

Darnell Cutliff: i like them all. also sugar glyders

Tyler Burkman:

Luke Creitz: No...my mom! is an alcoholic, I don't wanna go there too :O And I have ast! hma, so smoking is a no as well

Corey Rohleder:  Cats..

Marcelle Vanlith: Jam

Cuc Gire: nope

Adan Stribble: Both. Both of them are cute yet some of them are ugly. I personally hat Chiwawa's but I love **** Zoos. I love Kittens but when they grow they get ugly. So I can't really Decide.

Ollie Hamiel: Jam, of course!And I like tea with anything like that =^___^=

Lilli Kochel: both, but i don't smoke cigarette - just drugs.

Hunter Osterberger: Custard,Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment