Jul 8, 2020

POLL: what can you cook ?

Kris Otuafi: I'm 13, sooo...-Eggs-Cereal-Sandwich-Toast-Nachos...Show more

Kate Baune: I'm good at cooking eggs.

Ty Kirton: I can cook a lot, pasta, homemade pizza, burgers, different types of salad, I can saute and do a bunch of different techniques. I've been cooking since I was 4 or 5, so basically 10 years.

Rheba Cockman: I can cook easy stuff like rice and beans

Donald Caravalho: Fried Chicken, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Homemade Cakes, Brownies, and Cinnamon Rolls.And many other things.

Edmund Rappley: Eggs and Pasta...

Rick Duchane: ...do toast and 2 minute noodles count?

Davis Zou: spaghettiriceeggsburgers

Rona Ising: pop tarts

Dick Maisenbacher: I'm exactly the same as you.

Oda Mauson: Uh toast and microwave dinners.... I can hardly make cereal

Alecia Kaehler: I worked as a prep cook when I was in school. I can cook just about anything.

Michelle Sohre: anything, with at least brief instructions! , excepting meats.from practice/memory (homemade): cake/cupcakes, pasta (all kinds), a lot of mexican dishes, eggs, potatoes of almost any kind, pizza, etc.

Brittney Inabnit: Pasta, rice, burgers :)

Arlen Lopiccalo: eggs!

Fermin Tara: I can cook and bake. I cook soups (which usually turn out stews) and I've done pudding from scratch (which is very tasty). I mostly bake muffins and biscuits and bread, though I bake the occasional cake.

Donovan Stallons: It's okay I'll take you out to dinner instead:D Hahahha so yeah, I can't cook Lol but cereal i can make like boss also.

Elmo Tervo: mac n cheese, but only the ones in a cup that you microwave, otherwise it would be too hard

Buster Exline: I am very good at barbecuing small dogs.

Erin Arron: ramen noodles :) lol

Rosalia Hibler: I know how to cook a lot of things at my job, but I hardly know how to make anything when I'm at home

Shamika Schools: yea i can cook does the food ! taste good / eatable......................... not necessarily

Chastity Doderer: I'm an excellent cook & I love to make up new recipes.

Oda Mauson: Ramen noodles.

Madlyn Fallis: If ya smell what The Rock is cooking.

Indira Wassell: Noodles and enchilada and stuff.

Octavio Roylance: I cant cook alot. But I can fry eggs, hotdogs and all. But they all end up turning black.Oh so your the proffesional cereal maker? Beat me first :P

Ramona Pago: banana chipsbanana puddingbanana breadbanana mixbanana muffinsbanana cakeetc...Show more

Davina David: Stuff in the microwave!Otherwise i can't cook to save my life!

Raul Lushbaugh: Im 17...i can make pasta, noodles, many of the Indian main course meals, rice, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment