Mar 4, 2020

Does wearing makeup make you ugly?

Thurman Buege: no make up is a mask the more artistic the wearer the better they look

Gaynell Pizzaro: makeup make you prettier. I extremely good-looking with makeup and pretty decent without it.

Jude Colbenson: I look decent without makeup, and if done correctly, I look slightly better with it. Not any MAJOR difference, however. But then again, I never wear anything except for some eyeliner and a bit of lip gloss, really.

Cristopher Gavalis: It's meant to bring out your features not to make you look like a different person.

Carmelina Enoch: Yea....women in western countries are usually like that.

Kassie Kay: It depends. I don't wear make up. It damages my skin. So i go natural.

Gennie Shauer: it definitly ruins your skin if you fail to take care of it. You need to mostrizer more often and need to do a deep clean treatment every once a week at least.. cause it will make you age faster.

Mitsuko Manne: No.

Phillip Modafferi: M! akeup should accentuate your features but some people do it a bit draggy and gothy and then it starts to make them look harsh. I wear minimal makeup, but if I go out, I will jazz my eyes up a bit, but never too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment