Mar 17, 2020

List Of Well Known Corporations In Texas?

Eulah Hugill: Fortune 500 lists the nations' largest corporations by state. I don't know how many you need but here are a few well known ones:1 Exxon Mobil 2 ConocoPhillips3 AT&T4 Valero Energy 5 Dell6 Marathon Oil7 Sysco9 Fluor 10 AMR 11 Kimberly-Clark 12 Plains All American Pipeline 14 J.C. Penney 15 Tesoro 16 Halliburton17 Burlington Northern Santa Fe18 National Oilwell Varco19 Continental Airlines 20 KBR21 Waste Management 22 Dean Foods23 Texas Instruments24 Southwest Airlines25 Baker Hughes...Show more

Donnell Mollo: Well, not multiple owners, a legal entity of its own, created by multiple people (a corporation)

Rachell Meese: This Site Might Help You.RE:List Of Well Known Corporations In Texas?I need a list of well known corporations in Texas (such as Walmart), but when I search for them I only find companies, and that means I'd have to research them each to find out if they are individually owned and operated or if there ! are multiple owners.Could anyone please give me a list of......Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment