May 13, 2020

what is your favorite tv. show and movie?

Joeann Hoyt: tv show-south parkmovie-corpse bride

Hugo Pittari: TV show: The OfficeMovie: The Lion King

Alisa Kaleiwahea: HouseThe Sure thing

Adan Stribble: my favorite tv show is smallville,and prison break

Luis Mellon: tv show- gilmore girls, south park, the simpsons, 24, numb3rsmovie- when harry met sally, the phantom of the opera, beauty and the beast, monty python and the holy grail, the nightmare before christmas =)

Filiberto Amauty: Tv Show- PsychMovie- V for Vendetta

Sheree Hipwell: Show: The Walking Dead & Ghost Adventures...I don't watch that much TV Movie: These are my favorites movies of 2010 and 2011: Super 8, The Switch, The Edge of Darkness, Shutter Island, Cop Out, Hot Tub Time Machine, Date Night, The Other Guys, The Expendables, Takers, Devil, The Town, Due Date, Next Three Days, Faster, Hall Pass, Fast Five, The Hangover 2, Horrible Bosses, 30 Minutes or Less, Our Idiot Brother,

Marty Tichnell: TV - The Sopran! osMovie - Patton

Phillip Modafferi: TV SHOWS- MY NAME IS EARL, THE OFFICE, SUPERNATURAL, 30 ROCK, THE KING OF QUEENS, STILL STANDING.MOVIES-TOO MUCH TO NAME.

Tijuana Tatsak: my fave show is gossip girl.my fave movie is hairspray (2007 movie)

Pasty Cobbett: tv show.. i don't ******** know , my favorite movies are : alien 1,2,3,4 predator 1,2 AwP 1 mad max 1,2,3

Bethanie Menden: My favorite TV show was Everybody loves Raymond and my favorite movie is Gone with the Wind

No comments:

Post a Comment