Apr 13, 2020

are Lincoln LS 's reliable cars? and inexpenisve to repair?

Jonathan Schlussel: Arguably about the least reliable car you could pick. I owned one. Read the second and third reviews.

Angelyn Ducas: Common problem areas..... Ignition coil failure......8 coils......$35-50 a piece....usually replace the whole enchiladaHeater control valve...$160......about 8 hours labor, tooWindow regulator...plastic tabs that hold the window glass snap off and the cable winds around the motor....$166 from Ford....2 hrs labor.I've had my Lincoln LS V8 for 5 years and done these repairs myself.......and everytime I turn that beast loose on the highway, the cost of repairs is the furthest thing from my mind.If you get the '03 or later V8, it will have the 280 HP 3.9L....up 28 ponies from the '00-'02's...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment