Apr 1, 2020

rock the boat cheer leading chant?

Terrell Lawman: i never heard that

Dwight Siniard: Rock The Boat Game

Luke Creitz: nope those arn't any of them :S

Danyell Rowback: huh?

Cristopher Gavalis: Rock the boat Dont tip it overRock the boat Dont tip it overHey "Name"!Hey what?Can you rock the boat?No way!Can you rock the boat?Okay!She slides She slidesShe get on her horse and ridesShe wants youAnd you To rock the boat too!Then it repeats...Show more

Lue Podewils: CHEERLEADING?!..........*LOL*

Randolph Lozoya: Chants or cheers? i'm going to take it as a chant considering which you reported it..duh :) What approximately.... hi, hi! What do you're saying? we could flow-INSERT MASCOT call right here- Or.... Dominate and devistate (Clapping quickly) nicely blow you away (Air kiss) INSERT MASCOT call right here (intense V Prep, to Toe touch) Are huge sort one (Bend then punch to a 'one') And we are right here to stay (Clapping)

Cecil Derenzi: Rock the BoatThe Hues Corporation! Rock the Boat - Hues CorporationSo I'd like to know where, you got the notionsaid I'd like to know where, you got the notionto rock the boat, don't rock the boat baby rock the boat, don't tip the boat over rock the boat, don't rock the boat baby rock the boat-t-t-t-tEver since our voyage of love beganyour touch has thrilled me like the rush of the windand your arms have held me safe from a rolling seathere's always been a quiet place to harbor you and meOur love is like a ship on the oceanwe've been sailing with a cargo full of, love and devotionSo I'd like to know where, you got the notionsaid I'd like to know where, you got the notionTo rock the boat, don't rock the boat baby rock the boat, don't tip the boat over rock the boat, don't rock the boat baby rock the boat-t-t-t-tUp to now we sailed through every stormand I've always had your tender lips to keep me warmoh I need to have the strength that flows from youdon't let me drift ! away my dear, when love can see me throughOur love is like a s! hip .............Show more

Jerald Florence: "Rock The Boat"(As recorded by The Hues Corporation)WALLY HOLMESSo I'd like to know where you got the notionSaid I'd like to know where you got the notionTo rock the boatDon't rock the boat babyRock the boatDon't tip the boat overRock the boatDon't rock the boat babyRock the boat.Ever since our voyage of life beganYour touch has thrilled me like the rush of the windAnd your arms have held me safe from the rolling seaThere's always been a quiet place to harbor you and meOur love is like a ship on the oceanWe've been sailing with a cargo full of, love and devotionSo I'd like to know where you got the notionSaid I'd like to know where you got the notionTo rock the boatDon't rock the boat babyRock the boatDon't tip the boat overRock the boatDon't rock the boat babyRock the boat.Up to know we've sailed through ev'ry roomAnd I've always had your tender lips to keep me warmOh, I need to have the strength that flows from youDon't le! t me drift away, my dearWhen love can see me throughOur love is like a ship on the oceanWe've been sailing with a cargo full of, love and devotionSo I'd like to know where you got the notionSaid I'd like to know where you got the notionTo rock the boatDon't rock the boat babyRock the boatDon't tip the boat overRock the boatDon't rock the boat babyRock the boat.Rrock the boatDon't rock the boat babyRock the boatDon't tip the boat overRock the boatDon't rock the boat babyRock the boat.(c) Copyright 1973 & 1974 by High Ground Music. All Rights Reserved.- SONG HITS, December 1974....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment