Apr 18, 2020

Fastest speed you've drove a car?

Lizzette Wendroth: my first beloved car was a 2000 'Rolla. I got her up to 105mph on some random straight away.My dad's Mercedes E-Class 120something mph on I-5 on our way from Seattle to LA.I got my old Delorean up to 88mph on my way to 1955. and my new ride is a 2011 Scion xB, I've only gotten that one up to 90mph so far.

Rodolfo Merel: On a track ------------ about 170 MPH in an old LOLA RACE CAR. On the road ---------- approx. 150 MPH in an AMG S-500 Mercedes Benz sedan. As a passenger ---- 212 MPH (radar checked) in a Koenigsegg CCX on a closed course w/ a professional driver. And my personal car --- 143 MPH (indicated) in a Porsche Cayman "S" on the QEW Highway west of Toronto, Canada.BTW - I do have a racing license and I DO NOT recommend people doing these speeds on public roads. My personal speed runs were conducted very early in the morning with no other traffic on the road and they have not been repeated....Show more

Devon Kalberer: 85 mph on Rt 29! 5 with my mom's Subaru Legacy wagon 2.5 gt. She told me to slow down.

Bo Perham: 69 charger rt hemi,145mph on way up to scotlandv

Ronnie Sardi: 135mph in a turbo charged 97 plymouth intrepid. on i-84 west bound in eastern oregon.

Hunter Osterberger: it was 88mphby using hyundai excel 98

Tracy Huesso: 180kmhFord car on a motorway.

Shaquita Wernicki: sunrise hyway long island [patchogue] 125 mph..the guy gave me a break ..didnt give a ticket for the red lite i jumped and only gave me 80 in a 65..lol..lucly day...Mazda rx 2..fast car..

Mitchel Demry: when I was in texas almost 80 mph which is the limit, but I hope you don't plan on doing it I was with friends that time and I was young and stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment