Jun 17, 2020

What do you think about online radio?

Ignacio Imbier: I simply love it: Dr. Yo, SomaFM, Radio XY, Weird Energy, 3WK Undergroundradio, CrashCast...... and many, many more! I can listen to music I never even heard of or hear hear songs I thought I'd never hear again..... I love the broadness of genres it gives you.... I felt kind of left alone when John Peel died, but Internet radio is, if only a slight, compensation....

Heidy Fujikake: it's a great concept because it doesnt limit listeners to programming by terrestrial radio stations that are probabley owned by clear channel, cbs, or cumulus, which play an extremely limited amount of music.

Lavelle Viveiros: I love listening to my Yahoo radio station. I like that I can control what I listen to.

Jackson Esmiol: WNCW North Carolina Public Radio - that's all I listen to, pretty much. On line, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment