Jun 14, 2020

What Ur Favorite Music So Far?

Malcom Bourek: old soul r&b.. soul music.. reason: because it expresses most peoples feelings and the music is so peaceful.

Sharolyn Claybourn: I love R&B, Jazz, Pop, and some Hip Hop. Some of my favorite artists are John Legend, Lauryn Hill, Alicia Keys. I really like artists that actually have talent, and these three have talent. I also like a French sister duo called "Les Nubians". Im not French, but I really love their music. I like most music that I can relate to and songs that actually have meaning to them.

Norine Lomonte: old school and some new school R&B. because it really soothes my soul

Bryant Pillitteri: I love that pop punk type of music-my favoritelike Paramore and All Time LowI also don't mind POP musicLike Britney Spears, or David ArchiletaI don't really know why I like that type of music......Show more

Catheryn Barringer: Michael Jackson

Marhta Teahan: I like 90's R&B music cuz true i mean i lik today's music i like me sum Ke! ri Hilson but old songs sound 4 real cuz its their voice like Lauryn Hill or Aaliyah

No comments:

Post a Comment